Friday, June 26, 2015

Looking for a fun way to decorate a toddler's room?

I just love decorating and I especially love unique and playful items when it comes to my little boy!  I recently found some of the cutest items on the planet from a company called P'kolino on Amazon.

As an Italian American, the name drew me in before I even saw the products, Picolino in Italian means little one.  I just new the products would reflect their great name.

I was instantly inspired when I went into their store. The colors are so bright, colorful, fun and kid friendly!

My boy was more than thrilled when all of the packages showed up!




The designs are so kid friendly and unique, they put an instant smile on the face of anyone who sees them.  They are fun, creative, and are so helpful in aiding imaginative play!

The quality goes above and beyond. I got to live in Europe for a total of nearly 7 years when my girls were little and these products remind me so much of all of the European styles when we lived there!





One of my favorite items was this darling play table!  It is so well made and design is so well thought out.  The built in storage is every parents dream!


If you are looking for fun and unique items for your toddler, be sure and check out their store on Amazon!  P'kolino



No comments:

Post a Comment