Saturday, February 28, 2015

Bobby Jean's Tong Set with Spatula

I am a lover of all kitchen gadgets and utensils. I can never have enough, so when I was offered this set at a promotional price I just had to try it! This trio which includes two pairs of kitchen tongs and a spatula is made with amazing quality. It looks good and it works well too! This set by Boobi Jean's is really nicely made of brushed metal and silicone. I have used them with high heat, to bake and then thrown them in the dishwasher as well, they work great! Very nice and very functional.

5 comments:

  1. Now this is something I could use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered these, i love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need these, my hubby is always using tongs, he uses them for just about everything he cooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look nice! I was thinking we didn't need more until I saw your review...they are made nicer than what we have! [...goes to Amazon...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm so glad I could help you all!

    ReplyDelete