Friday, February 6, 2015

TWO MEOWS CAT LITTER BOX

This is just wonderful! I love this litter box, the color is so fun and vibrant. I am amazed too, I have 2 cats and I hate the mess the littler makes. I've not seen an ounce of litter come out of this box since they started using it. I am completely sold on this litter box. It keeps litter in the box leaving your floors litter free. I saw people complain that it is not good for bigger cats, I have one small cat and on 10 pound cat and neither one had issues using it. I don't find this to be small at all. It's just the right size and really does a great job at keeping the litter in the litter box.

2 comments:

  1. I had 2 ferrets, litter got EVERYWHERE. this would have been perfect for them. It is a nice fun color! I wish you had included pics of your kitties, i would have loved to see them. my cat was 20lbs, i dont think she would have fit haha.

    ReplyDelete