Saturday, February 7, 2015



TANNORS SILICONE NON STICK BAKING MATS

These Silicone Baking Mats are a cookie bakers dream! I have 3 kids and am constantly baking cookies for them and all the friends they bring home with them. I have been using aluminum foil for years to protect my cookie sheets. I was offered these baking mats at a discount for an honest and unbiased review. I can honestly say these baking mats are wonderful. They fit perfectly in my cookie sheets, they protect the pan and my cookies turn out perfectly every time I use the Silicone baking mats. They are never burn on the bottom and they taste wonderful. These mats are super easy to clean with soap and water.

2 comments:

  1. What a great time saver product

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking into getting some of these. I feel they would be healthier since you do not need to use butter or oil to grease the pan with right? I do not bake often but when i do i want it to be somewhat healthy! great review! Your cookies look super delicious.

    ReplyDelete