Saturday, February 28, 2015


kscrew and Vacuum Wine Stopper Set - Stainless Steel Durable Construction - Premium Winged Wine Opener - Sleek Design - Bottle Opener - Bonus Wine-Lover Fridge Magnet - Great Gift - FDA Approved - Lifetime Guarantee

Wow, what a fabulous Duo this is! I am a wine connoisseur and was excited to try this set out, so when I got a promotional price I jumped at the opportunity. These products are beautifully designed with care and quality in mind. I was so impressed when I got this. It is a lovely duo that would please any wine drinker. The cork screw is very easy to use for newbies and professionals alike. I love the Vacuum wine stopper, it keeps wine fresh when you are not able to drink the whole bottle. I highly recommend this set, it is a great value for the quality!


4 comments: