Saturday, February 7, 2015



 
URPOWER PORTABLE IN VENT CAR MOUNT SYSTEM
 
URPOWER Portable in Car Air Vent Mount System is an amazing little cell phone mount system~ I absolutely love it! It is super easy to use. It simply fits right in your air vent and you can use it horizontally as well as vertically. My favorite thing about this air Vent mount is that I don't have to remove my bulky phone case to fit it in. It is adjustable and gives enough room to hold your phone in place with a phone case on. This car mount is very light weight, and super easy to install. I love that I can use my phone hands free in my car while speaking, it makes it easier for me to stay focused on the road.

If you spend a lot of time in your car and use the GPS function on your mobile device, this phone mount is perfect. You can pay attention to the road and glance at your map hands free.

1 comment: