Saturday, February 7, 2015



 
URPOWER WINDSHIELD PHONE MOOUNT SYSTEM
 
 
The Urpower Universal Windshield phone mount is a really nice product for mounting your phone to the windshield. It is made with great quality. It is very light weight and super easy to install. I have an iPhone 5S and I use a very bulky charging case on my phone. I like that the mounting system is adjustable and I don't need to remove my case when using the mounting system. I am able to use my phone hands free while driving which makes the roads much safer! If you rely on your GPS to travel around town, you will love this product!

This mount is very easy to install. I simply cleaned my windshield and suctioned it to the window. It has a fantastic grip and stays on my window despite having a heavy, bulky phone case.

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice! I couldn't get a vent mount to stick in my car, so I may have to try this design. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it would work for my phone

    ReplyDelete