Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Awaken your spirit with some Coffee

Let me be stifled by your scent
And drown in your sweet bitterness;
I'll let my heavy lids lay flat
As you take away my spirit
To where you call tranquil and calm.

As my tired shoulders fall gently,
I am filled with your warm caress
Along with nostalgic portraits
Frame by frame running in my head -
Ever vivid and enthralling.

The consoling embrace you give
Alleviates grief and its pang
Even just for a little while.

As I savor your poignant sting,
I can hear my heart as it sings,
"Sorry, but I just can't grow wings."-- Author unkown








If you are like so many others, Coffee is something you don't want to live without! I just discovered the most amazing Website to order coffee from. It's honestly one of the best experiences I have had ordering food on line. This company is called Click, Roast, Deliver and they sell a variety of Artisian Coffees.

I got to experience the process of ordering coffee from them and my experience was amazing. It was so easy to place my order, everything went without a hitch and I had my coffee two days later! It honestly only took 2 days to get it!  How cool is that?

If you would like to try some coffee of your own, here is a promotion I am offering my followers.  BLOG20. This code is good for 20% off an order, not including shipping.http://www.clickroastdeliver.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment