Friday, April 3, 2015

Looking for fun drinks for entertaining? Look no further.....

Fruit Infusion Pitcher 3.25 Quart By Decodyne (Red)






I have been looking for fun alternatives to drinking Soda.  I have a slight addiction to diet coke and I have really been looking into clean eating. Part of clean eating means getting rid of all the junk.  In getting rid of the junk that means giving up my one vice, which is Diet Coke.  

I have been very intrigued by fruit infused water and was looking at ways to make water a little more exciting. I must say this Fruit Infusion Pitcher really did the job. My water got a whole lot more exciting with this wonderful pitcher.  

I love the size of it and the quality of the Acrylic. This is a genuine high quality pitcher. You can do so much with it. You can infuse berries, oranges, lemons cucumbers and more. I actually used frozen berries which made this absolutely no hassle at all. I just unscrewed the infuser from the cap and filled it with berries.  I chilled it in the fridge for an hour and it was perfect, flavorful and just right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment