Thursday, April 9, 2015

We love to Spoil our pooch! Pawstruck treats are our favorite!

Our little Girl-- Ivy Rose

I have a little Coton De Tulear which  I personally think is fancy name for my  flufferdoodle. Her name is Ivy Rose and she is the light of our families lives. She is so cute, fluffy and totally naughty!  Our family adores her and we couldn't live without this little girl.




One of the things I've learned over time as a puppy mom, it's that busy puppies stay out of trouble! one of the best ways to keep your puppy busy and his jaws away from your shoes and furniture is by giving them quality chew toys.

I stumbled across this fabulous website http://pawstruck.com/ and let me tell you, they are one amazing company. They make all natural dog treats and they are made right here in the U.S.A.  Yes, you heard me right! MADE IN AMERICA!!!

You really should treat your dogs to the best, and this company provides the best with all natural products made right here in the U.S.A.

My dog got to sample these products and she was in heaven!  Check them out!  


                             

When I would pull out one of these treats from pawstruck, her tail would wag non stop! She just loved each and everyone of these treats. She has been one spoiled little pooch this week.  She's a happy pooch for being spoiled post surgery and I am a happy mom knowing I am giving her natural treats made right here in America!  It's a win/win!




Remember to check out http://pawstruck.com/ and get your puppy some treats today!  







No comments:

Post a Comment