Thursday, April 16, 2015

KOKO AROMA EVE GLASS Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser 60 ml

I am a firm believer in Essential oils and I have really been wanting a beautiful diffuser that would match my decor. When I was offered this diffuser at a promotional price in exchange for a review, I was very eager to try it. When it arrived I was in awe at the beauty and elegance of this diffuser. It really is as beautiful as the picture shows. It really matches my decor and I am so pleased.  I honestly love it.




This really does a nice job of diffusing oil, I only wish it had more room for water so it would diffuse longer. As far as style, ease of use and looks go, you will not go wrong. Check this out right here on Amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/KOKO-AROMA-EVE-GLASS-Aromatherapy/dp/B00RIAXKWK/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment