Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sky Bedding Premium Mattress Cover

As a mom of 3 I know how important Mattress covers are.  Honestly I have learned through my mistakes. I never honestly thought about protecting my kid's mattresses with anything other than a sheet after they were completely potty trained. Then I learned the hard way, my daughter woke up in the middle of the night and threw up all over her bed. Needless to say, it was after I paid $100 to have the mattress and carpet cleaned that I realized I should have protected the mattress and half of my stress would have been alleviated.

I looked into Mattress covers and found Sky Bedding.  They have premium mattress covers for all sizes of beds.  I was so impressed as their mattress covers are very affordable and they are waterproof, hypoallergenic, and protect against dust mites.  I was so excited when I talked to the company I was able to try one out. Let me tell you, this brand really impressed me.

Watch my video and you will see what a great product it is.  You can also purchase on for yourself right here--->Sky Bedding Mattress Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment