Friday, April 24, 2015

Needing a Detox? Love Tea? You will love this.....

I have been having some health issues and have recently learned I have an autoimmune disease called Alopecia Aeraata.  This wonderful disease causes my hair to fall out in clumps. There is no cure for it, however after going to the Naturopath he mentioned I should try to work on my kidneys.

I was intrigued by his Organic Dandelion Root tea.  It is a cleansing tea that supports healthy digestion and aids the liver and kidneys.  






Look what this tea has to offer:

  • SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION, KIDNEY HEALTH & LIVER FUNCTION Detox the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time. Healthy digestion helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical & cognitive functions.
  • RAW, ORGANIC & VITAMIN RICH Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more essential minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root. High in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. Inflammation-reducing antioxidants aids the body's natural immune system.
  • TWO HEAPING GRAMS PER TEA BAG. Compare to other brands with only 1.5 grams i.e. Traditional Medicinals.
  • HIBISCUS & CINNAMON While enhancing the earthy flavor, and adding a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup, hibiscus has been shown to help regulate high blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our Organic Dandelion Root Tea we will give you a hassle-free, no questions asked refund. Your happiness means that much to us at Kiss Me Organics.

I couldn't wait to give it a try. I am learning to eat clean and love tea after being a diet coke drinker for years. The first thing I noticed was the bitter taste, but after a few sips it actually was very palatable. I have been drinking this tea daily and find it to be very cleansing. I noticed immediately that my urine had a funny smell, so I know it is working.  I feel slightly better and I really am enjoying my daily glass of Organic Dandelion root tea.

You can get a very generous order of this on Amazon. It is only $19.97 for 100 tea bags which is an amazing deal! Yes, you get five boxes of tea for this price and it's shipped right to your door!  It's a great value.



Check it out here--> Organic Dandelion Root Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment