Friday, April 10, 2015

Classic Essentials - Best Deluxe Manual Can Opener and Bottle Opener - Strong, Durable and Elegant Gourmet Kitchen Set



As a busy mom, I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I am no Martha Stuart that's for sure. I do however love to make treats for my kids and I love any and every kind of kitchen gadget.  I have been married for 20 years and my can opener was getting worn out, I was very excited when I was given this lovely can opener set to try out.



This Duo is perfect for my kitchen. The can opener is very sturdy and easy to crank. Even my 10 year old was able to use it.  The bottle opener comes in very handy too. If you like this set, you can find it on Amazon right here.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PRC295A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment