Sunday, March 15, 2015


3 kings Measuring cups


 These measuring cups are fabulous! I was so excited to get the opportunity to get these at a promotional price because my measuring cups have gone MIA with three kids. I love to bake and I especially love to make freezer meals and I was in desperate need of a new set, as I was tired of having to do the math and use the two cups I had left to make all of my recipes work. These are high quality and made of stainless steel, they are clearly labeled and are all attached by a removable ring. These are dishwasher safe and the bright colors make these so fun to use. I am just tickled that I got the opportunity to give my honest opinion on these, they are honestly perfect in every way!  You can order these right here----http://www.amazon.com/Measuring-Stainless-Precision-Engraved-Measurements/dp/B00SR7H4ZM/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment