Monday, March 23, 2015

Pyora French Press Coffee and Tea Maker 34 Ounce, Stainless Steel









I have really been wanting to drink more tea and ditch the soda habit.  I am a girl that drinks about 3-5 cans of diet soda a day. It is so bad for me. I have never liked coffee, however I do like a cup of tea once in a while.

I decided to give this french press a try. It seemed like the perfect tool to make a good cup of tea. I got this on Amazon and it is so super easy to use. I love it. I just put my loose tea in the bottom, then poured boiling water over the top and slowly pushed the plunger down. My tea came out perfect.  I seriously love this and love that I can make 8 cups at a time. Now I have tea all day long and no excuse to drink soda at all! This French press is really high quality too! 

1 comment: