Saturday, March 14, 2015


VALENTIA EVEN GLOW SERUM



SHH.... don't tell anyone...... I am 42 (gasp) and I am trying to defy my age by taking great care of my skin! I get compliments daily on my skin. Just yesterday I was out shopping and my friend said wow, your skin is amazing. What is your secret?  I am going to tell all of you my secret! It's Vitamin C serum with Hyaluronic Acid.  This  Valentia Even Glow  Serum, it's such a lovely and luxurious product. It woks to cohesively even out your skin tone and boost collagen production to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This product contains Organic Rosehip oil, green tea extract and Hyalluronic Accid to help repair the skin. This is a quick absorbing product and a little bit goes a very long way. This is very luxurious, it keeps your skin feeling hydrated and gives it a nice subtle glow. It is quick absorbing and you can apply your moisturizer within seconds of applying this serum.  I promise you will love this serum, you will see a difference in your skin within a few days. It tightens your skin, minimizes the pores and helps get rid of those fine lines we all loathe. You can order this right here on amazon.  http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Anti-Wrinkle-Antioxidant--Non-Watery-/dp/B00HJD8NLY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426345433&sr=8-1&keywords=Valentia+Even+glow+serum

No comments:

Post a Comment