Saturday, March 7, 2015

BLACK LABEL Matcha Green Tea



I am not a huge fan of drinking tea, however I do know the benefits of green tea are amazing. This Bobinnni & Bug Organics Matcha green tea is grown in the mountains of China without the use of any chemicals. I was very intrigued by the fact that this tea is finely ground and can be used to make smoothies and such. This tea has such an amazing smell, the aroma is wonderful. I started adding a teaspoon of this to my morning smoothie and it adds a nice taste without overpowering the taste of the fruit. I am finding that little bit of green tea is helping me to stay alert and even reducing my need for diet soda which is a huge plus! I love this quality Black Label Matcha. It is tea at it's finest!  Buy this here--->http://www.amazon.com/Bobinni-Bug-Organics-Matcha-Powder/dp/B00KNVTCBO/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment