Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cosmetics Derigueur presents Bentonite Healing Clay Powder 


I have been wanting to try this Premium Bentonite Healing clay powder. I have been struggling with adult acne and also have noticed an increase in my pore size with age. When I was offered this at a promotional price I really wanted to try this out. It was very easy to use and the directions are right on the package. I mixed a cup with water as instructed, you first must just let the water sit on the clay without mixing it for 10 minutes, then you need to stir it with a wooden spoon and add water if need be for consistency, I had do add a little more water. Then you let it sit for another 10-30 minutes before applying it to the skin. I mad a cup because my teen daughter wanted to try it too, however it was too much. A little bit goes a long way and a half a cup could honestly do two to three faces. I did notice the next day that my pores seemed to decrease in size and my skin looked over all better. I really like this Healing clay and will use it again in the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment