Thursday, March 5, 2015


esimple film screen protection



I recently got the esimple film screen protection for the iPhone 6. I was offered this at a promotional price in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion. This product comes nicely packaged and contains 2 screen protectors and all of the accessories you need to install the screen protector. I am your average busy mom who doesn't have a ton of time to pay super close attention to details. I was pleased at how easy this was to install. It went on smoothly and had no bubbles after installed. I did read all instructions. With 3 kids I can appreciate that the screen is protects against smudges, scratches, and more. I actually dropped my phone yesterday face down just after installing the protector and my heart skipped a beat.... I picked it up and it was totally intact! No cracked screen! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment