Friday, March 20, 2015

Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening / Whitening Repair Treatment 



I have been using this Lumi Essence Organic advanced skin brightening repair treatment for a little over a week now. This treatment has Kojic Acid, Albpa-Arbutin and Vitamin C. All of these ingredients really help bring out the best in your skin. I have been using this twice daily under my moisturizer on clean skin. I am finding that the red spots from acne scars have lightened up and my skin looks overall nicer. My face looks blemish free and has a more youthful appearance to it. I like the design of the bottle and the easy to use pump to get the lotion out. This treatment feels very luxurious on my skin, it has a very particular earthy/fruity smell to it, I do wish this smell was not so overpowering. I am very happy with the results I have achieved with this and will continue to use this.



No comments:

Post a Comment