Friday, March 27, 2015

Looking for that perfect briefcase?


INDIARY FIRST Luxury Leather Journal Finest Buffalo Leather And 100% Cotton Handcrafted Paper 7x5" - A5 - Brown





Are you looking for a the perfect gift for that literary lover in your life? I have a teen daughter that loves to read, write and appreciates all books.  She loves to pen her thoughts out on paper.  She loves journals too and spends most of her allowance on books, journals and pens.

When I had the opportunity to review this journal, I was tickled. I just new my daughter would love it's timeless beauty and appreciate the quality and design.

This journal is bound by buffalo leather and it's so soft, the attention to detail really shows as you can see in the video. The paper is handmade with 100% cotton.


No comments:

Post a Comment