Friday, March 20, 2015


NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate




NuElle Triple Action anti Cellulite Firming concentrate is a very nice organic skin cream. It feels very luxurious when you put it on. It has a nice subtle smell and it even has a little bit of warming factor to it. It is made with quality ingredients as well. I was excited to see this at work. I have used many cellulite creams and potions over the years and have always been very skeptical about the results. I genuinely feel that cellulite is a fact and most women have it regardless of size and age. I am in my early 40's and I have noticed after 3 kids my tummy needs a little help. The cellulite has started to creep into my abdomen and I hate it. So I was happy when I was offered this cream as a sample and asked to give my honest feedback. I have used this cream for 8 days and I have seen a slight difference in my tummy, the skin seems to be a bit tighter and the dimples a little less noticeable. While I don't believe this is a miracle cream, I do believe it definitely helps with the appearance of cellulite and the tightening of the skin.  You can buy this right here.  http://www.amazon.com/Cellulite-Concentrate-Caffeine-LCarnitine-ingredients/dp/B003UJHSUI/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment