Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sweet Tooth Squeaky Fun Pet Toys



Do you love your dog? I know we adore ours and want only the best for our little fluffer doodle. This is our sweet little Ivy Rose. She is coming up on her first birthday and she is a little stinker that gets into everything! She needs toys to keep her busy and let me tell you, this little donut is one of her favorite toys! I got to try this and boy am I thankful. My puppy totes this all over the house! It's become her favorite toy, it's so perfect as it's the right size for her little mouth and it squeaks too.

MY DOG LOVES THIS!!!

 She took it out of my hands immediately and has been having fun with it ever since it came in the mail. I would definitely buy more of these little squeaky toys. This one has been a HUGE HIT~ buy this here-->http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Tooth-Squeaky-Toys-Donut/dp/B00TDDTGK0/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment