Thursday, March 26, 2015

This little Vegetarian just found a new way to get protein in his diet!

I have the pickiest little vegetarian on the planet! My little boy has refused meat since the day he was born.  He is a healthy eater but needs more protein to sustain him.  HMM--- I started to research, and I found that Whey protein is an easy protein to disguise in smoothies!

NEW 100% Non-Protein Spiking Pure Whey Protein Isolate came to my rescue!!!




When I got this protein powder I wanted to try it right away. I have been reading about Whey protein and I have wanted to try it as I have a little boy who is a vegetarian and I have a really hard time getting him to eat much more than fruit, veggies and pasta. He plays very hard all day and I was looking for an alternative protein to sustain his energy. I ordered the vanilla and am so glad I did. I made a fruit smoothie and put this in the smoothie. My son drank it right up, it was a total hit. In fact I gave this to 6 kids today and every single one of them sucked up the smoothie! It added to the flavor and didn't take away in any way! It tasted great. I am so glad I finally have an alternative source of protein for my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment