Tuesday, March 3, 2015

XTAVA RIMINI BLOW DRYER

Love, Love, Love the Xtava Rimini 1800 W Iconic Blow dryer. I have a head full of hair that needs a quality blow dryer, when I was offered this as a sample I could hardly wait to get it! It came today and I was able to sue it tonight after my shower. It is a fabulous, high quality blow dryer. It has 3 heat settings and 3 speed settings. It also comes with a diffuser which is so helpful in this house since half of us have naturally curly hair! This came beautifully packaged in a nice box and included a discount code for 50% off your next purchase on their website. That is an amazing deal. My hair turned out perfect after using this blow dryer, it wasn't frizzy at all, it was nice and sleek. The color is fabulous as well as the quality! I give Xtava Rimini and A+


No comments:

Post a Comment