Thursday, March 19, 2015



MAJESTIC PURE ALL NATURAL ARGAN OIL







I have been using Argan Oil for years to help keep my hair looking smooth and beautiful. I was offered this Argan Oil by Majestic Oils as a sample and asked to give my unbiased opinion. I have used other essential oils from Majestic pure and they have all been amazing. Their Argan oil lives up to their standards, it is very high quality and it has a nice subtle smell which I appreciate as I don't love it when my hair smells overpowering. I also have been using this oil on my cuticles and my hands as well, it really has a great moisturizing effect without leaving an oily residue. I am very pleased with it.  You can get this right here on Amazon---http://www.amazon.com/Argan-Oil-Hair-Face-Therapeutic/dp/B00QVR0O6Q/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment